Sunday, January 21, 2007

2o/o1- CCA FAIR x)
wahahahahahahahas.
super fun laaaa.
& & &.
the new c.o banner is done by peifen, me, hsinghui, weiji, weiling, huiling & some parts by hweeling
but mainly is by peifen xD xD
den the pamphlets were done by me&hsinghui xD xD xD

was high~ during cca fair.
& i get to eat the chocolate marshmallows x)))
kept shouting wif shihan & hsinghui & i lost my voice =__=
lolx. but not soo serious bah.
& & & & &.
to jiekang&yongxian if ur're reading tis post :
STOP HITTING MY HEAD CAN! xpppppp
stupid =___=

haas.
den went to eat yupian wif hweeling&hsinghui after tat.
yeah!! xDDDD
den went to hpv for work.
wth =___=
super tired laaaaaaa x'(
plus, also need to do alot of homework.
WAHHHHH.
WAN SIAO DIAO LE LAAAAA.
my 500words de chinese compo haven even write one word yet =x
&there's chinese tml!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x'(

haisssss.
gtg le laaaa.
gotta find ling gan to write my chinese compo! xp
tata~ xDDD

No comments: